There is always HOPE

There is always HOPE

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pregnancy- what bliss uugggg!


Pregnancy what can I say about pregnancy. Well it leaves your body with red snakes all over your body, or in simple terms "stretch marks". Then after you have your "oh so bundle of joy", you are left with everything sagging just a little more. Delivery and labor, well, never experienced so much pain in all my life. You discover that you feel things in places you never thought existed before.
The ironic thing is, some of us do it all over again! In some cases 4 more times. (Crazy people). But when you look into your perfect little baby's eyes for the first time, hear their first cry, feel their skin for the first time, honestly I don't rememeber any bad thing about pregnancy, labor, or delivery. Well.... almost.
After this baby we are going to buy a filter for our water supply, as I think that is why I am getting pregnant all the time. Watch out for that HInton water!

1 comment:

Vanessa Sim said...

Hey girlfriend - I LOVE all the testosterone in your family - a whole defensive line in a couple years! Fun for you to have a blog now and keep up all posted!! Kiss all the kids for me