There is always HOPE

There is always HOPE

Monday, May 28, 2012

2010-2012

2010 has been one of those challenging years. We started the year with going to Costa Rica for my sister's wedding. Then when we got back Derek and I knew a change was going to happen, little did we know that WE were the change. We resigned from lead Pastors from the church we were pastoring in Hinton, and began the transitional life altering change.We moved to Calgary Aug 1. We have started a business called Jirah Concrete Design. We came up with that name from the HEbrew word Jehovah Jirah, which means "My God the Provider" We are believing that God will be our ultimate provider.I invite you to to check out our website http://www.jirahconcretedesign.com/ Derek has worked very long hours, which has forced our family to draw close to each other, as that is all who we have.I am believing good things to happen and shift in 2011. I believe that 2010 was a year of "calling out". 2011 is a year that God is going to TURN. Turning our circumstances torwards our God ordained destiny. "He directs the steps of a righteous man". Just like Nehemiah in the Bible. He was a leader to which God called. He was rebuilding the walls of the ruined city of Jerusalum. He endured great challenges and great opposition to which his enemies were trying to kill him and all those who were trying to rebuild the walls. The workers would work with a hammer in one hand to rebuild the wall, and a sword in the other hand to fight off the enemies.I relate to Nehemiah right now. I feel great opposition and fierce forces against me and my family. However I WILL NOT GIVE UP! Nehemiah finished what he started. Philipians 1:6 .6For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.I encourage anyone that is reading this to keep going!!

No comments: