There is always HOPE

There is always HOPE

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Day One!

When my alarm clock went off this morning at 5:35 am I can't say that I jumped out of bed, clapped my hands and said "Well Praise the Lord!" nope none of the above were any of the emotions that I was feeling. No I was thinking thoughts like "What am I doing?", Is this worth it? I'll start tomorrow!... but when I got up and weighed myself for the first time in a long time, that's when reality slapped me right in the face and I eagerly put on my workout clothes, and with determination went to my first boot camp class this morning. It was so great! Driving back home, that's when the endorphin "high" kicked in, and THAT'S when my excitment and motivation kicked into high gear!

Ok so now for the eating part. That is why I love to start the day with a workout, as it encourages me and I find it easier to eat properly as I don't want to waste all the hard work that I did the morning!

It's going to be a great day!!!

1 comment:

Ashlee Bennett said...

Ship me some motivation! LOL
Way to go my friend!! xoxo