There is always HOPE

There is always HOPE

Monday, July 02, 2012

Living life on purpose

Ok.. so for the next year this blog is going to have some changes. I'm feeling the fire inside my belly again, and I'm needing to do something about it. Since moving to Calgary things havn't exactly went the way that my husband and I had planned. So.. putting all that has transpired behind...it's time to move forward. "My beloved spoke and said to me, 'Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, come with me. See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone.'" Song of Songs 2:10-11 (NIV)

Over the next year I will be blogging about my weight loss, getting back in shape journey. Yes I did this before, and now I need to do it again.  I will be turning 39 this Friday July 6. My goal is to be in the best shape of my LIFE by age 40! So my weight loss goal is set at 50 pounds. That will be my high school weight. It took me 2 years to lose 60 pounds last time... I'm determined to lose 50 in 1 year!

My reason for blogging my journey is for a couple of reasons: 1) So I can be accountable.. once I have put it out there I will be accountable to do it! 2) I hope to inspire others, as I will be real,truthful, and raw about the whole journey! I will be posting pictures... (oh fun!)

I can write a whole bunch of quotes right now, but bottom line is that I need to put my own sweat, and tears into this. If anyone has went on a weight loss journey, or any other highly disciplined journey... I'm sure they can attest to how difficult it can be. But easy doesn't bring victory. I have been putting this dream on the back burner for sometime now, and if I want to make this a reality now is the time.

My heart started to race, not with excitement, but with fear when I spoke the amount of weight I wanted to lose out loud to my husband. I started to analyse why I felt that way. I was scared of failure that I wouldn't reach it, I also know how much work is required in order to reach this goal...early mornings, sore muscles,pain,..and worst of all the discipline of eating....am I up for this... YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

So here we go, I invite you on my 1 year journey. It's very attainable as I only have to lose less than 5 lbs a month. How it all starts is in the MIND....I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!



July 1 2012


No comments: